Ecrandal Originals: Handmade Copper Cookie Cutters Designed to Last Forever
Eric and Jamie Border create handcrafted heirloom cookie cutters that can be passed on for generations thanks to copper's durability.
- C. Olivard Designs: Leaving a Lasting Impression Through Copper
- Wrapped in Copper: The Jewelry of Jean Bey
- Copper Highlights from The Stickley Museum
- Rare Edgar Degas Sculpture on View at NOMA
- Copper Miro Exhibit on View at Tracy Williams, Ltd Gallery
Erica Weiner Jewelry: Handcrafted in New York
Erica Weiner Jewelry has grown into a thriving, sustainable jewelry brand redefining the next generation of designers.
- Masters of Fire: The Copper Age in the Holy Land
- Sergio Lub, Inc: Pure Copper Bracelets Designed from Life Experiences
- Sparkflight: Copper Wire Transformed
- The Beauty in Uniformity’s Absence: Millie Lea Jewelry
Silicon Bronze and the Visionary Behind Company K
Jack Kearney, the founder and lead designer of Company K based in Seattle, was intent on addressing the disconnect he saw between the designer and the builder in our culture, when he began his company fifteen years ago.
- From the Village to Vogue: The Modernist Jewelry of Copper Artist Art Smith
- Copper Elements: Continuing The Family Legacy of Beautiful Flame Painting
- Form Meets Function for Copper Furniture Artist TJ Volonis
- Material Magic: Six Sculptors Create Celebrates the Diversity of Bronze Sculpture
Capturing The Visceral Moment: The Seward Johnson Retrospective
The Seward Johnson Retrospective at Grounds for Sculpture features more than 287 of Johnson's works, sited in three indoor galleries and across the 42-acre park campus. Johnson’s work captures what he calls “the visceral moment” when viewers engage with a piece of artwork and transcend their own place in space and time to experience a heightened connection to their common humanity.
- The Confluence of Craftsman Copper and Light
- Copper: A Friendly and Forgiving Metal
- American Fine Arts Foundry: Casting Bronze Sculptures to Life
- Storm King Art Center Presents a Major Exhibition of Copper Work by Contemporary Artist Zhang Huan
Bronze’s Role in the American West
The American West in Bronze offers a fresh and compelling look at the complex role copper played during this 75-year old time period in American art history.
- Musings with Morningstar Metalworks
- Gage Designs: Creating Jewelry And Instruction with Metal Clay
- Ildanach: Handmade Wearable Art Forged with Spirit And Character
- Stanford Medical Professor Teaches through the Art of Rodin
Connecting to the Soul of Copper
Originally a wood sculptor, artist Michael Biddison was drawn to the warmth, flexbility, and unique storytelling character that copper brought to his work.
- Copper Creations Art: A 40-Year Adventure with Solid Copper
- Harnessing Natural Beauty with Copper
- Karisma by Kara
- World's First Copper Crown On View for the First Time in the US