Alloy 171 for Electronic Interconnects
Copper-based materials, with its combination of inherent excellent conductivity, formability and spring characteristics make them strategic materials to the connector industry.
- Copper's Role in the Safe Disposal of Radioactive Waste: Copper's Relevant Properties - Part I
- Q & A With Hans-Erhard Reiter of the ADSL Forum
- Copper and Aquatic Life
- Research on Copper Joining Techniques Evaluates New Designs and Brazing Methods
Adjusting to Dramatic Changes Occurring in the Interconnect Market - What’s Next for the World of Interconnects?
Text of presentation by Ken Fleck covering effects of financial situation in various nations on the interconnect market worldwide.
- The Metal of Civilization Standards B115 and B49
- Copper Motor Rotor Research Update
- Copper: Technology & Standards
- New Copper Alloys - Summer 1998
Nebraska Calls for Changes in the "Lead and Copper Rule"
How and why municipalities in Nebraska are attempting to gain relief from the burdens of complying with the Environmental Protection Agency's "Lead and Copper Rule."
- Q & A with Hastings Utilities on Proposed Limits on Copper in Nebraska's Drinking Water
- Newly Mined Copper: Why Do We Need It?
How Do They Do That? Making Copper Plumbing Tube
A tour of a modern copper tube mill illustrating how copper plumbing materials are produced.
- Industries of the Future: New Technologies for the Mining Industry
- Dollar Coin - Design and Materials
- Copper Water Tube: Good for Consumers, Good for the Environment
xDSL Technology & The Internet (Part II)
A discussion by Marc J. Zionts, CEO, Westell, Inc. on xDSL, a technology which enables ordinary voice-grade copper telephone wires to carry high-speed data traffic as well as telephone calls, thus obviating the need for expensive system upgrades. Includes press release information on telephone company local loop equipment technologies company.
- Free-Cutting Brass: A Closed Environmental Loop
- xDSL Deployment
How Outokumpu flash smelting technology lowers emissions and costs while increasing capacity.
- Green Roofs for a Greener Environment
- Overview of Recycled Copper
Direct Geoexchange Comfort Systems: Technology Increases Performance and Reduces Costs
Review of technology advances since 1980 that simplify GeoExchange units, reducing installation and operating costs while increasing performance.
- Copper DX Geothermal Heat Pump Web Site
- The Secret to Staying Young
- The Evolution of Telephone Cable
Home Automation Comes of Age: The Future Has Finally Arrived!
Faster computers, more bandwidth and other innovations in the PC are leading to the advent of the truly automatic home. Today's version typically supports interactive voice, data, video, and multimedia, with access to high-performance cabling and interconnection to telephone, cable TV, digital satellite, cellular telephone, and utility telemetry services.
- Category 5: How Did We Get Here and Where Do We Go Next?
- xDSL Glossary
- xDSL Technology and The Internet (Part I)
- Communications Wiring For Today's Homes
- Best of Both Worlds: Helping to Create a Good Environment to do Business
New Copper Alloys: Revised and Reactivated Alloy Compositions
Revised and Reactivated Alloy Compositions
- New Copper Alloys: Compositions of New Copper Alloys
- New Copper Alloys
- ARI and CDA Sponsor Research on Copper Joining Techniques with Future Refrigerants
- The Butte Copper Mines
- Paul Revere - Copper Industry Pioneer
- The History of Brass Making in the Naugatuck Valley
- Environmentally Friendly Permanent Mold Casting
Because electric motors are the primary source of propulsion in these cars, a larger amount of copper is utilized in their construction. History of use of copper in electric and hybrid gas/electric vehicles and review of options for future.
- New Research Program Focuses on Improvements for the 21st Century
- A Discussion of Future Trends and Their Influences on the Copper Strip, Sheet and Plate Industry Part 2 of 2
- A Discussion of Future Trends and Their Influences on the Copper Strip, Sheet and Plate Industry Part 1 of 2
- Copper Motor Rotors: Application of High Temperature Mold Materials to Die Cast the Copper Motor
- CDA Backs DX Geothermal Heat Pump R&D